Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Saving for the dual-spec

From Official Druid notes from Patch 3.1 : The Daily Druid:

Mark of the Wild and Gift of the Wild can now be cast while in Moonkin form.
Moonkin Form: Mana cost reduced.


In spite of the latter, the former means I'll hardly shift now aside from when I Starfall too many mobs and go into heal thyself mode.

Looks like lots of us are going to be out 1000g tomorrow, eh? Looking forward to trying out resto for the first time. Haven't paid for a respec yet, and each time I got a freebee, I've gone balance again.

In other news, I've finally got a staff that keeps my melee rotation within 200 dps of my spell-only rotation. Would get the name, but the Armory's down. Feel like a Panzerkin for the first time since BC. This plus Starfall should make things pretty viable again. We'll see at 80. Also finally got +1000 spellpower with the leatherworking self-buff. Note to others pre-80: Level to 400 LW sooner than later. It's not like there's a lack of leather around.

No comments: