Sunday, October 10, 2010

Note to Self: Relevart's Moonkin Class Guide

Well, I'm looking forward to 12/7, and hoping someone will tell me a world event worth watching will occur a week or two earlier so that I can go ahead and reactivate.

I'm a little miffed by how much half the serious players already know about Cataclysm's content -- folks like me will be n00bs in what's ostensibly brand-new content -- but I'm still looking forward to a few more levels of soloing, and a good excuse to take a stroll throw the [now changed] Old World (ie, pre-BC lands).

Anyhow, once I do, Relevart's Moonkin Class Guide looks like a good place to start:

Welcome to Relevart’s Moonkin Class Guide! This class guide has been updated for 4.0.1/Cataclysm and is designed for the beginning to expert PvE Moonkin, although much of the information contained within transcends those boundaries. I hope you find the information that follows to be useful and if you find any errors, don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks for browsing and may Nature guide your Path!

2 comments:

Maestro said...

Thanks for the link! I'll keep pumping info into that class guide as I polish up the rotation and get some solid theorycrafting done. Plus we have to wait for the nerf bat dust to settle!

ruffin said...

My pleasure, and thanks for the comment! I'm looking forward to reading ravenously once Cat's out and I'm back in. Now if I could just figure out what's happened between Jan and today...